The SEND Team and what we do
Our SENcos will be in post until the end of the spring term 2017, when our permanent SENco returns from maternity leave.
Below is a brief introduction to our SENco Team.
- Specialist teacher with the Early Intervention Service
- I have a post gradulate qualification in language and communication impairment in children (up to 18 years)
- I have 10 years experience with EIS, 1 year as assistant Educational Psychologist, 1 years introducing CAF in Warwickshire.
- My school teaching experience covers both special and mainstream teaching.
- Associate with Early Intervention Service
- Post graduate qualifications in teaching children with learning difficulties including specific learning difficulties.
- Post graduate certificate in supporting children with behavioural and emotional difficulties.
- 25 years working as a specialist teacher with Warwickshire including county wide responsibilities for developing SENco strategic roles and assessments.
- Previous teaching experience incorporating both special and mainstream settings.
Mrs Collins is an experienced Teaching Assistant with a long career at Rokeby Primary School. She administers the SEN information in school overseeing the data management and paperwork.